Applications for both The Keith and Marian Masters Award for Achievement & The TSSS Ambassador Award are now open please note the closing date for nominations is 31st of August each year.
The Objectives of the Awards
- To establish an annual recognised award through which the TSSS can acknowledge and reward outstanding achievement by a person or persons, either for themselves or for others.
- To highlight motivating role models to inspire and educate others within the society.
The Nomination Process
- Any member of the society may choose to nominate a person or persons who he/she believes deserve recognition for achievement during the award year. The following restrictions will apply:
- Only one nomination (single/joint) per member per year for each award will be considered.
- Nominations submitted in prior years may be resubmitted by means of a fresh application.
- Only nominations submitted on the official application form will be considered.
Nomination forms can be downloaded here or obtained by contacting Arlene Smyth at TSSS Head Office (Tel 0141-952 8006). The Awards will be presented at the Annual TSSS Conference.