Applications for both The Keith and Marian Masters Award for Achievement & The TSSS Ambassador Award are now open please note the closing date for nominations is 31st of August each year.
The Objectives of the Awards
- To establish an annual recognised award through which the TSSS can acknowledge and reward outstanding achievement by a person or persons, either for themselves or for others.
- To highlight motivating role models to inspire and educate others within the society.
The Nomination Process
- Any member of the society may choose to nominate a person or persons who he/she believes deserve recognition for achievement during the award year. The following restrictions will apply:
- Only one nomination (single/joint) per member per year for each award will be considered.
- Nominations submitted in prior years may be resubmitted by means of a fresh application.
- Only nominations submitted on the official application form will be considered.
Nomination forms can be downloaded here along with the guidelines for application or obtained by contacting Arlene Smyth at TSSS Head Office (Tel 0141-952 8006). The Awards will be presented at the Annual TSSS Conference.
If you prefer to nominate online follow the link to our survey nomination: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/5TYKRPG